New Everton Stadium

Screenshot_20240721_170850_Samsung Internet.jpg

😲💙

Screenshot_20240721_171845_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anybody know if they are just leaving the bare concrete finish on the tunnel side of the West Terrace brick facade? Looks a bit naff although I get that the inside of a tunnel is probably not the priority for spend.

View attachment 265552
Anybody know if they are just leaving the bare concrete finish on the tunnel side of the West Terrace brick facade? Looks a bit naff although I get that the inside of a tunnel is probably not the priority for spend.
Hopefully they paint it, probably black to blend with cladding or maybe even white to reflect some natural light under there.

I agree though, looks a bit cheap left like that.

View attachment 265552
Would assume that's going to be wrapped in some Everton paraphernalia, like they did to the Goodison tunnel.

I want to know when the flat roofs will be painted black or tarmac'd or whatever it is they're doing. Hoping they don't leave that bare either.

Would assume that's going to be wrapped in some Everton paraphernalia, like they did to the Goodison tunnel.

I want to know when the flat roofs will be painted black or tarmac'd or whatever it is they're doing. Hoping they don't leave that bare either.
Yeah, the flat roof bits look naff also.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back