The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So trimming the fat, seems to be a sensible option.

Roma will spend more than we will on players this window.

Of course. But we're under the microscope on spending still.

Bottom line is that Moshiri has been dealing with a penny pinching organisation in the last few weeks. They look like they've spotted an investment in terms of the stadium (with perhaps Toyota encouraging them in terms of naming rights?), but they never had the kind of cash to settle hundreds of billions of Everton debt AND buy shares and fund a stadium.

If they deserve it they'll get slagged off mate.

Too many here gave the Toyota spivs a blank cheque...especially in the wake of the Moshiri disaster.

So yeah, I reserve my right to be cautious and critical if need be.
Why don't you lay out the criteria for what a good future owner looks like and then we can judge the reasonableness of your terms.

You did post made up stuff on Reddit that wasn't on the Athletic though.

@Tony's carp was right.
Not the first time. Likes quoting random members of the public and passing it off as fact.

Previously admitted to quoting a reader comment from toffee web and acted like it was a quote from the Athletic.

You can find quotes to back any argument up online if you dont care about truth or using a genuine source.

Not the first time. Likes quoting random members of the public and passing it off as fact.

Previously admitted to quoting a reader comment from toffee web and acted like it was a quote from the Athletic.

You can find quotes to back any argument up online if you dont care about truth or using a genuine source.

That is completely untrue. The Toffeeweb commentator was citing the source of the information as was the Toffeeweb article. I even pasted the link to the article on Tofeeweb article.

But hey ho. Remember how you claimed there was no Spurs fees for Dele Alli? Because I do. Completely wrong on that one weren't you? 🤷‍♂️

Anyway. This thread isn't about me it's about Freidkin Group. The one's that don't think Everton is worth purchasing at the price that Moshiri is asking for.

So until Moshiri gets in the real world. Nothing changes.

That is completely untrue. The Toffeeweb commentator was citing the source of the information as was the Toffeeweb article. I even pasted the link to the article on Tofeeweb article.

But hey ho. Remember how you claimed there was no Spurs fees for Dele Alli? Because I do. Completely wrong on that one weren't you? 🤷‍♂️

Anyway. This thread isn't about me it's about Freidkin Group. The one's that don't think Everton is worth purchasing at the price that Moshiri is asking for.

So until Moshiri gets in the real world. Nothing changes.
Every thread seems to be about you 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.