The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It would have done if events hadn't occurred.

But even he didn't have the wealth we should be looking to attract. No one can tell me that two midden clubs like Newcastle and City, with a thimbleful of our history and prestige, can attract that type of wealth and we cant.

i don’t usually agree

but if we made the proper decisions who know how we would be now?

Didn’t Usmanov successfully sue Forbes for stating he had ties to Putin? This is all very weird, if they can’t prove it why on earth was he sanctioned? Was it solely for not condemning Putins actions?

It would have done if events hadn't occurred.

But even he didn't have the wealth we should be looking to attract. No one can tell me that two midden clubs like Newcastle and City, with a thimbleful of our history and prestige, can attract that type of wealth and we cant.
I'm surprised that this is your view, David, given your moralising on almost all other issues.

Indentured servitude, human rights abuses, corporate homicides, state sanctioned assassination, repression of women and LGBTQ+ peoples all gravy for the owners of EFC?

The name Bramley Moore, because of it's association with slavery (see list above), with EFC not cool?

Weird.

But people with 21 billion do?

You’re out to lunch here Dave

But people with 21 billion do?

You’re out to lunch here Dave

That's not a football club, it's a global corporation. They do that sort of thing they do, dont they? They have HR departments that operate almost aloof from owners.

Roma aren't in that league.

I'm surprised that this is your view, David, given your moralising on almost all other issues.

Indentured servitude, human rights abuses, corporate homicides, state sanctioned assassination, repression of women and LGBTQ+ peoples all gravy for the owners of EFC?

The name Bramley Moore, because of it's association with slavery (see list above), with EFC not cool?

Weird.

Do you think John Moores was a good man?

He was a sectarian bigot and he ran a gambling business.

There's no clean money in top flight football. If you cant handle that then maybe it's not an environment for you.

Do you think John Moores was a good man?

He was a sectarian bigot and he ran a gambling business.

There's no clean money in top flight football. If you cant handle that then maybe it's not an environment for you.
Haven't you only just got back, and Saturday evening fare is this opening salvo?

Double or bust eh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back