The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GS2FrjaW4AAikMo
Remember when people used to talk about the last football match, blagging about team formations and tacticts and how they were looking forward to the next game?
The only time money was mentioned was when lads were moaning about the price of a pint and a pie.
It all seems such a long time ago now. :(

Remember when people used to talk about the last football match, blagging about team formations and tacticts and how they were looking forward to the next game?
The only time money was mentioned was when lads were moaning about the price of a pint and a pie.
I get your point Kev, but for me I have always the enjoyed the numbers side.

Its a shame I dont understand most of them.

But hey, the most numbers in the world are still how many goals we win by!

Wouldn't be surprised. And something I assumed in the past he'd want to do in some form.

Put £500mill of his "own" money in. He'll always want it back plus interest.
He doesn't even want to sell, he just wants to look good putting us on the market, whilst using potential buyers to cover day to day costs of running the club and then making sure the deal doesn't go through..

He might of put 500mil of his money in to the club, but how much debt has he also brought into the club ( Between god knows how many different companies.

He's just playing games with us.

It would of helped tho if the 'Premier League' had actually done their Fit & Proper Test on those filthy Dirt bags in the first place, rather then let it play out for nearly a year.

He wont be getting his £500mil back if we end up in Admin will he, I think someone needs to remind him of that....

Well I remember when “where is the Arteta money?” was as technical as these discussions got.

Well the Esk says the Friedkin group told him the 777 money issue is unresolvable. I guess that’s it then might as well fold, close up shop and sell BMD to our horrible neighbours. View attachment 265566

Funny how he never had a clue they were pulling out, yet now they have, they're communicating with him to tell him it's off.

Last edited:

I can’t believe that this Friedkin fella got so far, even paying a debt off to someone else, and then realised the 777 debt was a stumbling block.

It wasn’t exactly hidden what was going on.

I looks to me like another who just wants to make a massive return on a loan just like MSP and R&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.