The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the club is in limbo until this is resolved in the US courts which could take years…..

What a mess which could kill the club, there must be a way around this rather than holding the club hostage
They seem as guilty as sin to me so it (not that I know anything about it really). So it might be quite quick! Suggestions that Acap might have to accept less than £200m back though

And @Blue peter, @MikeH72 and anyone else interested...

The loan from 777 - which came from A-Cap - was channelled to the club via R&MF because it was the only way to get money into the club without having to get the approval of Metro Bank and MSP (at that time)

Rights and Media Fund. The uncle that keeps abusing you but they still invite him round to family get togethers.

According to a terrible paper that rhymes with the Bun, Moshiri is demanding a lump sum plus a decade of future annual payments as part of the sale. If true, he seems to be complicating the sale and making people walk away.

Wouldn't be surprised. And something I assumed in the past he'd want to do in some form.

Put £500mill of his "own" money in. He'll always want it back plus interest.

Nobody is giving him that and nor should they.
GS2FrjaW4AAikMo

Well that was an exciting week in Evertonia...I wonder what this week will bring.
Its exhausting. You get a billion X notifications on your watch every time Keane or Chermiti has a shot in a friendly, and ones of smiley pictures of players in training. Then you get the ones that just ominously say “Club Statement,” which you don’t need to open because it just means we have taken out a new loan, a purchaser has walked away (usually having accidentally given us another loan), we’ve been charged with something, or someone has been violently manhandled in the directors lounge.

I think this week one of our players will suffer a random injury whilst at home. Money’s on Keane, causing negotiations with Coventry/Norwich to collapse.

Or more likely this is the week we “have been impressed with Dele’s fitness and attitude……”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back