Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, I only come on these forums to watch nsno-chris and davek perform their wonderful routine of dancing around each others questions without actually answering anything. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!
Angels on the heads on pins

The manager who takes this great football club and institution down a Division should not only be sacked, he should be hung and quartered. The plus side of winning a cup, even 2, would be far, far outweighed by the possibly permanent damage of relegation.

If we won two cups and got relegated?

Kiss goodbye to mcCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas, Stones and Lukaku for a start.

Even if they wanted to stay, which they probably wouldn't anyway, their agents would be taking them to another club.

Seamus might give it a year to try and get us back up but if we didn't come up that first season he would be off that summer.

No sir....relegation would be a disaster so unmitigated that winning every knock out cup in Christendom wouldn't even come close to mitigating.

I'm playing your game for a bit. I'm just going to evade answering any direct question and ramble on something totally different. You know this game, you play it so well.

Good to know that you'd see us into obscurity though
Ok chris. You've only had q8 months to come up with a name, so I wont rush you.

Relegation would be an utter disaster. We are good enough to win trophies and get atleast top 10. The fact we are even discussing this is a shambles

Its ok, there are about 30 discussing the exact same thing. In these weird days we are letting the forum flow, cos there is passion, annoyance, bewilderment and anger in equal measure.
It's got the making of a cracking movie :)

Its ok, there are about 30 discussing the exact same thing. In these weird days we are letting the forum flow, cos there is passion, annoyance, bewilderment and anger in equal measure.

Yes....in times like this it us good to have a forum such as GOT to come to and know one is not alone :(

Being an Evertonian proves the proof of that age old adage.....misery loves company :whip:

To answer your question regarding Dyche as an appointment let me ask you this,would you take him? My answer is the same as yours would be I suspect

My reasons are come the end of the season this fella WILL have a relegation on his cv,he's suited to the likes of Burnley and good luck to him but we've been down that road before (Mike Walker) and that was to put it mildly abysmal
If I was an Everton fan, probably yes. You need a man who can bring in fighting spirit because I am not so sure Barry and co are comfortable with tiki taka and its going to get worse unless something changes and quick.

If I was an Everton fan, probably yes. You need a man who can bring in fighting spirit because I am not so sure Barry and co are comfortable with tiki taka and its going to get worse unless something changes and quick.
Ah if you were an Everton fan right but he's not good enough for United.......god I love condescension.......:Blink:

Ah if you were an Everton fan right but he's not good enough for United.......god I love condescension.......:Blink:

Silly argument that. This isn't about United, we are doing fine thanks - you are the ones looking in really bad shape and this is because Martinez isn't getting nowhere near the best from his players.

I can't remember seeing such a poor Everton side. Dyche or someone of that mould would stop the rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back