Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, I only come on these forums to watch nsno-chris and davek perform their wonderful routine of dancing around each others questions without actually answering anything. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

I find it highly erotic in all honesty

That is nonsense.
Moyes Boys love their hoofball.

Martinez tried manfully for 18 months to get them playing the Everton school of science way! unfortunately most of them are football dunces.

Let's face it, they just want to have a run up and down sand hills, a game of five of side, some weights and then the afternoon free to put a bet on, play with their xbox's and have a game of golf with their new boss Duncan.

They're almost there now. They can taste it again. Normality without that passing football rubbish getting in the way.

Wow, unbelievable.

You're prepared to accept this club going into the wilderness for god knows how long, sacrificing millions upon millions of pounds of lost revenue, potentially crippling us, watching as international players walk through the door for pastures new, putting us decades being our closest rivals now.....All for one man

Dave, you've out done yourself.

bloody marvellous
1/ put it to a poll if you feel I'm that much out of whack on that.
2/ where's the managers name you promised...or are you going to welch on that too?

Waiting....

Moyes Boys love their hoofball.

Martinez tried manfully for 18 months to get them playing the Everton school of science way! unfortunately most of them are football dunces.

Let's face it, they just want to have a run up and down sand hills, a game of five of side, some weights and then the afternoon free to put a bet on, play with their xbox's and have a game of golf with their new boss Duncan.

They're almost there now. They can taste it again. Normality without that passing football rubbish getting in the way.

lollol

I just want last years lot back.

No

And, errr

Maybe

I'll see

about as convincing an answer as when the fat police officer in those movies where a crime scene has been cordoned off says that "you can't go in there" only for the dashing protagonist to say "that's my wife and kids in there"

No

And, errr

Maybe

I'll see
Ha Ha Ha Ha....why no poll? Exactly!

Managers name: it's easy, just type the two words. You're not ashamed of who you want in are you? After all this time bitching about this manager you haven't got or won't give a replacement name. Ha Ha Ha. Bankrupt.

Last edited:
Like any of us would know.
Baines has been playing well and giving his all even when out of position. Yes he lost the header for the goal but he's not the tallest or the greatest defender.

Drop Barry and watch us climb the table. Frankly if we do that it would go a long way.

Ha Ha Ha Ha....why no poll? Exactly!

Managers name: it's easy, just type the two words. You're not ashamed of who you want in are you? After all this time bitching about this manager we have you haven't got or won't give a replacement name. Ha Ha Ha. Bankrupt.

I'm playing your game for a bit. I'm just going to evade answering any direct question and ramble on something totally different. You know this game, you play it so well.

Good to know that you'd see us into obscurity though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back