Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one manager name you see fit to take over....just one...

I wonder why you want reveal your hand on that? You're not embarrassed about it are you?

Not one bit, in fact a bit of research and you may be able to pull a few qoutes up. Crack on sonny Jim

Any thoughts about my question, you've had a good 15 hours to mull it over; if we go down and win 2 cups will you still support Martinez??

I'm only asking for a yes or no answer by the way

Not one bit, in fact a bit of research and you may be able to pull a few qoutes up. Crack on sonny Jim

Any thoughts about my question, you've had a good 15 hours to mull it over; if we go down and win 2 cups will you still support Martinez??

Give him time,it's a tough question

Just one manager name you see fit to take over....just one...

I wonder why you want reveal your hand on that? You're not embarrassed about it are you?

You see this is why these plotters are neither identify the problem nor give a solution to the problem

Today I hereby call on Roberto Martinez to go out and spend some money in January 2015.

We have around £10 to 15 million available.

There is no reason he cannot address some problem positions in the team and bring in players that will give 110%.

Because frankly with the lack of challenging for second balls one or two of these current players ARE NOT giving 100% for EFC.

You see this is why these plotters are neither identify the problem nor give a solution to the problem

Today I hereby call on Roberto Martinez to go out and spend some money in January 2015.

There is no reason he cannot address some problem positions in the team and bring in players that will give 110%.

Because frankly with the lack of challenging for second balls one or two of these current players ARE NOT giving 100% for EFC.
Absolutely!!!

The manager who takes this great football club and institution down a Division should not only be sacked, he should be hung and quartered. The plus side of winning a cup, even 2, would be far, far outweighed by the possibly permanent damage of relegation.

I honestly a clear lack of formation is arguably the main reason for our problems. He needs to get out of this free roam mode for everyone idea that he has. I remember from Chelsea onwards until the Palace game last year we played with a solid 4231 and it worked brilliantly.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jags Baines
Besic McCarthy
Mirallas Barkley ??
Lukaku

Get back to the basics of football. Tell Besic and McCarthy to drop right back like they did last year and have Coleman and Baines effective up the pitch. Play with two actual wingers rather than two players who end up smothering all the room in the middle and leaves us vulnerable with a 2 on 1 on each wing. It's actually plainly simple. The quicker he chooses a proper formation, with the proper players, then we'll fly up the table. I mean what the **** was the formation at Newcastle?

I think you'd find the answer to that question is yes for most on here, me included. A European trophy and the FA Cup in one season? Are you kidding?

Put it to the test with a poll if you doubt it.

Right: 'new manager's' name.

..if rumours are true he's boldly doing things in not-everton way. ..training i mean...
..might be one reason why this supposed mutiny has started

They want Big Dunc/Big Unsy/Big Stubbsy but are a bit too shy to say it.

Maybe they know they'll get laughed at?

They want Big Dunc/Big Unsy/Big Stubbsy but are a bit too shy to say it.

Maybe they know they'll get laughed at?

Its a joke.

So Dave. Do you agree. With the money we have available now that Martinez should go out and get a couple of new players into the squad?

I wouldn't give Martinez a penny. Have we forgotten he's the man who brought in that fearsome quartet of Robles, Alcaraz, Kone and Lukaku for £40m!!!! £40m and not one has proven to be an improvement on what we already had.

Anyway, it really wouldn't matter who we brought in (that we could afford). Playing in that shambolic, gutless, organisationally defunct outfit would bring anyone down. The core problem is little to do with players, and almost completely to do with a fatal lack of management ability. The side has totally disintegrated. And for that only one man can be blamed.

..if rumours are true he's boldly doing things in not-everton way. ..training i mean...
..might be one reason why this supposed mutiny has started

For Everton way, read 'Moyes way'.

He's making them pass the ball to each other. What an unreasonable rotter. There needs to be snow on top of that ball when it comes down to earth with each punt. It's the only way they know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back