Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the simple stuff, like playing Barry at the back, or Eto'o / Barkley on the wing, or Baines in midfield - or playing Alcaraz at all?
We have a great squad... and if players play in the correct positions, we have enough to beat Hull/Newcastle 7 days a week.
This season is a right off in terms of a high placed finish, but what cost will that be? probably lose Kev, Ross and seamus come the end of January.
Keep hold of them, we'll be fine. i think..

:) promise thats the last one.

lets say we sack roberto , then would the dressing room be even more divided (thats if it is) ?
i mean , theres a lot of 'robertos men ' at the club . would it be out of the frying pan into the fire ?

that second one yesterday looked like he was positioning himself to give jelavic a blow job, on your knees in front of him, rather than try and make a save was a joke, maybe we need to look at the goalkeeping coach as both are keepers are rubbish one and one dont command the area or inspire any confidence,

Yep it was almost as bad as the one he conceded against Krasnodar which was like something I last saw in an U10 school match. Truly awful keeper and no matter what Martinez does tinkering around with formations in front of Robles the reality is that since March in 5 games more than 9 out of 10 shots on target have not been saved by him. So an understandably nervous defensive line, with injuries thrown in too, look like an utter shambles too.

A question, for me, when you've evaded so many put to you.

Don't think so sonny boy

Anyway, i'm off to meet with the milkman and rhino to initiate Phase 3 of Operation Plotter

MWWUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

*Strokes chin

At last an acknowledgement that there is a plot.

@davek

A question, for me, when you've evaded so many put to you.

Don't think so sonny boy

Anyway, i'm off to meet with the milkman and rhino to initiate Phase 3 of Operation Plotter

MWWUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

*Strokes chin

You wont answer who you'd like to see succeed Martinez
You wont answer whether these platers are giving 100%

I wonder why?

Honestly, I'd be considering Sean Dyche if I was BK right now.

I was laughed at for saying this before but he'd get your lads fired up at least. They look like they can't be arsed and that is the MANAGER'S fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back