Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst I don't think that Kenwright has it in him to take action and sack Martinez ( justified or not ) I believe that the next 3 games will be critical in shaping his future as Everton manager.

If we show spirit and an improvement in defensive cohesion then he may be able to get things back on track,

However if we continue as present and are hammered in any of these games I really can't see a future with him as manager.

tbh the manager isnt doing well , the players aint doing well and the fans are just silent stunned or angry.
we can sit and wait for the manager to do something different (or a change in manager ) , we can wait for the players to start performing , or we can wait for us fans to start being vocal , personally i think all 3 need to buck up sarpish , come out fighting together and start bringing back the fear factor to any teams that play us or come to goodison . united we stand divided we fall.

perhaps ive played a bit too much black flag , but this always gets me up for a battle .....

sing along ....

I dreamed a dream the other night.
john stones, john stones away me John.
the lad he came,he plays alright.
john stones away.

the teams they came , he runs from deep.
their cheeks were wet, their eyes did weep .
john stones away.

he pushes up , they are offside.
he likes to fight, like a brave knight.
john stones away.

bravely he plays with lots of flair.
the red, red scum, there running scared.
john stones away.

they made no sound, no word they said.
And then they knew there hopes were was dead.
john stones away.

there dreams are broke just hear them cry.
from everton .
the wonder boy.
john stones away.

.....all hands on deck me hearties , now lets show them the cut of our jib . let them fear us like the devil himself and let them taste our steelly kiss . pull them to there doom arrrg

tbh the manager isnt doing well , the players aint doing well and the fans are just silent stunned or angry.
we can sit and wait for the manager to do something different (or a change in manager ) , we can wait for the players to start performing , or we can wait for us fans to start being vocal , personally i think all 3 need to buck up sarpish , come out fighting together and start bringing back the fear factor to any teams that play us or come to goodison . united we stand divided we fall.

perhaps ive played a bit too much black flag , but this always gets me up for a battle .....

sing along ....

I dreamed a dream the other night.
the lad he came,he plays alright.
john stones away.

the teams they came , he runs from deep.
their cheeks were wet, their eyes did weep .
john stones away.

he pushes up , they are offside.
he likes to fight, like a brave knight.
john stones away.

bravely he plays with lots of flair.
the red, red scum, there running scared.
john stones away.

they made no sound, no word they said.
And then they knew there hopes were was dead.
john stones away.

there dreams are broke just hear them cry.
from everton .
the wonder boy.
john stones away.

.....all hands on deck me hearties , now lets show them the cut of our jib . let them fear us like the devil himself and let them taste our steelly kiss . pull them to there doom arrrg

Looks like the final phase of metamorphosis is nearing completion as GOT evolves into RAWK..

They are consistently uncritical, so when one of them speaks out you know they smell blood in the water. That's how local hacks work. If a manager was in control they wouldn't dare cross swords. McNulty did with Royle in the past and he was dead to Royle from that moment on.
I'd say Royle was out of order on that occasion.McNulty cricised Everton over the way they had played in a certain
game and Royle didn't like it, threatened McNulty and McNulty just took him with a pinch of salt, he carried on
reporting Everton matches. Duncan Ferguson hit Dominic King over the head with a rolled up Echo after King had a go
at the team after a 4-0 hiding at West Brom but they got over it, these things happen in ordinary life as well as football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back