Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was an Everton fan, probably yes. You need a man who can bring in fighting spirit because I am not so sure Barry and co are comfortable with tiki taka and its going to get worse unless something changes and quick.

Don't let this season under that clown bobby fool you this side is capable of getting top 4/6 and that ginger clown Sean D would never get a job here.

Silly argument that. This isn't about United, we are doing fine thanks - you are the ones looking in really bad shape and this is because Martinez isn't getting nowhere near the best from his players.

I can't remember seeing such a poor Everton side. Dyche or someone of that mould would stop the rot.

Would you have wanted Dyche in last season?

If I was an Everton fan, probably yes. You need a man who can bring in fighting spirit because I am not so sure Barry and co are comfortable with tiki taka and its going to get worse unless something changes and quick.

We would rather get to the bottom of why a manager who introduced a new way of us playing, bought/loaned some ace players, (some not so tbf), and a team that destroyed many sides last season has been so meh this.

To give some perspective. If Moyes, in his first season with you, had won the league by a record points haul, and stormed the CL, then this season seemed to serve up junk, wouldnt you want to get THAT back, rather than hire, again, in perspective, Mark Hughes?

Silly argument that. This isn't about United, we are doing fine thanks - you are the ones looking in really bad shape and this is because Martinez isn't getting nowhere near the best from his players.

I can't remember seeing such a poor Everton side. Dyche or someone of that mould would stop the rot.
Not argument I asked if you'd have him,your answer implied not for your team but he'll do for us
That poorest Everton side you've ever seen ran United ragged at OT and only for some world class saves by your keeper we'd have beaten you

To some up Dyche for Everton,not on my watch ;)

We would rather get to the bottom of why a manager who introduced a new way of us playing, bought/loaned some ace players, (some not so tbf), and a team that destroyed many sides last season has been so meh this.

To give some perspective. If Moyes, in his first season with you, had won the league by a record points haul, and stormed the CL, then this season seemed to serve up junk, wouldnt you want to get THAT back, rather than hire, again, in perspective, Mark Hughes?

Lucky first season? And he took advantage of a very poor league with us, Arsenal, heck even Chelsea were dodgy last season.

At LEAST Moyes sides could mix it up a bit. Everton look as weak as p**s under RM and I was a HUGE fan of your footy last season but at the time I did feel it was a case of New Manager Syndrome. This is a man who has relegated Wigan remember, he has previous.

I would be very worried as an Everton fan put it that way. I can't see where or when your next win is coming from.

Not argument I asked if you'd have him,your answer implied not for your team but he'll do for us
That poorest Everton side you've ever seen ran United ragged at OT and only for some world class saves by your keeper we'd have beaten you

And the only Baines penalty miss since the Ice Age

Oh is that in the game where we picked up all 3 points? Come on mate you're clutching now.

You laugh at the thought of Dyche when your very own Bobby has relegated a Prem League side before.

Lucky first season? And he took advantage of a very poor league with us, Arsenal, heck even Chelsea were dodgy last season.

At LEAST Moyes sides could mix it up a bit. Everton look as weak as p**s under RM and I was a HUGE fan of your footy last season but at the time I did feel it was a case of New Manager Syndrome. This is a man who has relegated Wigan remember, he has previous.

I would be very worried as an Everton fan put it that way. I can't see where or when your next win is coming from.

I am sure it hasnt escaped your notice that we are a touch worried. Terrified and bewildered in equal measure. And not one person on here KNOWS what the hell has gone on.

But not going to rehash the pros and cons. Had to mod the place ffs!

Oh is that in the game where we picked up all 3 points? Come on mate you're clutching now.

You laugh at the thought of Dyche when your very own Bobby has relegated a Prem League side before.
I don't laugh at it,I treat it with the contempt it deserves

What is it with mancs coming on here every few months and being condescending bellends.
I am actually having a serious debate and not intending to be condescending so apologies if I come across as so.

And I remember last season well, you lot had a good ol laugh at us and rightly so. But you all thought you had manager of the decade under your noses whilst we were stuck with Ol Dave - I always knew there was more to it than meets the eye.

Learn to be able to take as well as give ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back