Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud favourite for Marseille now thank god.

From Lukaku to Rooney/Giroud?! Not good enough.

I really hope we sign some better players with the Rom money.

Does this transfer window thus far suggest to you that Everton mean business? It does to me.

We will spend the Lukaku money and it will be spent on quality.

We are building and building well, Lukaku was always leaving, get over it and embrace the change.

Who, might i ask? Also please take in to conciderration, that the players have to fit in to Koeman's system.
In my eyes, Gylfi and Giroud are proven players, with a lot of energy.

Does this transfer window thus far suggest to you that Everton mean business? It does to me.

We will spend the Lukaku money and it will be spent on quality.

We are building and building well, Lukaku was always leaving, get over it and embrace the change.
No - we have been spending the Lukaku money. It doesn't look like we mean business until we actually buy without selling.

Not too worried atm as there's still a long time to go in this window. Lack of pace seems a bit of an issue though atm. Especially if two of the players we're looking to bring in are Rooney and Giroud. Not rrally a fan of bring both in. One of them would be fine imo. Very much prefer Giroud myself.

As said though, still got a lot of time to get it right.
Who is going to be our striker in 3 weeks for our EL qualifier?

Who, might i ask? Also please take in to conciderration, that the players have to fit in to Koeman's system.
In my eyes, Gylfi and Giroud are proven players, with a lot of energy.
Sigurdsson spectacularly failed at Spurs. He is a good player at a small club. Last season we were linked with actual quality like Mata. Sigurdsson?! Do me a favour la.

No - we have been spending the Lukaku money. It doesn't look like we mean business until we actually buy without selling.

Can't even be arsed debating with you on the basis of that.

Paul Joyce told us we had 100m to spend even before players sales. Enjoy wallowing in your misty Everton misery, I will enjoy the excitement being generated.

...rumour round-up for Friday morning;

- According to TalkSport, Manchester United want to use Wayne Rooney as a sweetener in any deal for Everton's Romelu Lukaku but Toffee's owner, Farhad Moshiri, won't entertain that suggestion. The Express say Chelsea have switched their attention to Alvaro Morata and Andrea Belotti after Lukaku agreed a £75m switch to Manchester United. Clubcall website reckon the Rooney and Lukaku transfers could be complete in the next 48 hours. The Guardian suggest Lukaku's medical will take place in Los Angeles as the £75m deal, widely leaked yesterday, reaches its conclusion. The Times, however, price the transfer at £100m.

- The Ojogo reports that Everton, Spurs and West Ham are chasing £15.3m rated winger, Yacine Brahimi, who plays for Porto.

- The Daily Mail say Everton are preparing a £32m move for Gylfi Sigurdsson.

- Foot Mercato report that Everton manager, Ronald Koeman, telephoned Arsenal forward, Olivier Giroud, and discussed a potential move to Goodison. The report says Giroud wants to wait until the beginning of August to assess his situation at Arsenal.

- According to A Bola, Everton have had a £14m bid for Benfica's Andreas Samaris turned down. Newcastle are also keen on the player who is valued at £17.5m.

Sigurdsson spectacularly failed at Spurs. He is a good player at a small club. Last season we were linked with actual quality like Mata. Sigurdsson?! Do me a favour la.

Im not convinced. I stick to Koemans plan. I back him up 100, this transfer window. It's all good

Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning mate....dear oh dear the doom and gloom emanating from you.

Have a strong coffee and rejoice it's Friday, nearly the weekend and Everton will sign a boss striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back