Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely its his most recent PREMIER League stats that are most relevant?
How are his other teams, who in their respective leagues are much better than Watford and Hull, not relevant? With better players what makes you think he won't be able to get better defensive results?

No mate. We have to look back through his entire career until we find stats to show he’s not actually crap.

the ONLY stats should be his premier league ones, not the welsh/greek league or the portugese league where only 3 teams count.

I'm sure someone somewhere will find some stat that makes him look like a super coach.

for anyone point out the olympiacos results need to go and give their head a huge wobble.

How are his other teams, who in their respective leagues are much better than Watford and Hull, not relevant? With better players what makes you think he won't be able to get better defensive results?

because his Premier League stats suggest differently.

he might be able to attract a better defender / s to our club, but they are up against much better attackers.

see where I'm going ?

heres a couple of Marco Silva FACTS

He has failed at 2 premier league clubs already.

one ending in a relegation

and the other when he gave up trying and got sacked.

why is he top of Evertons managerial search?? there are NO positives here.

we are trying to break into the elite top 6 , Brands has already been quoted in saying this. we need a proven winner in order to do that

we are trying to break into the elite top 6 , Brands has already been quoted in saying this. we need a proven winner in order to do that
Go have a pint Frank ffs.

You really cannot ignore a man's FULL career to prove a point, it's not only disrespectful to him but also to the clubs involved

That is a fair stick to beat him with, and a concern I share.

But, what has occurred to me recently is that we have absolutely no idea what, if any, agreements he had with Watford. I a reasonably sure the contract wasnt a long one anyrate. But I might have read that on here, so could be codswallop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back