Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is to be Silva then Brands will look incredibly weak when he announces it to the media and tells us all what it was he sees in the new manager. "Erm, The Mosh handed me the task of securing his choice from last November". Instead of just hiring Silva before Brands came in.

The club's run like a whelk stall.
That last line is one of the funniest things I've read on here

he doesn't know when to sit back, even at 2 nil up, he continues pressing forward, and inevitably loses.

you need a specific type of player cut out to run and chase all 90 mins.

its taken Liverpool / klopp 3 seasons to get the right mix of players and even now lose a few unexpectedly

Out of interest, how many times has this happened while he's been over here?

Is this actually true? Or is it just that at the two clubs he's managed over here, both have had pretty poor defences?
I’ve read a few different breakdowns of Silva’s tactics/style and they seem to contradict the idea that he’s uninterested in defense. One of them went to show that he’s different than other younger managers like Klopp (in terms of style, anyways).

conte, ancelotti, the bloke whose just left redbull, the Fulham boss, theres literlaly hundreds.
Conte not a chance will go back to Italy, Ancelotti will go to a CL club, Hasenhüttl is taking a year off and can't legally take another job for a year anyway, Jokanovic has the playoffs to worry about at the minute and if rumours are to be believed is on Chelsea's shortlist

moshiri has told both brands and DBB you can both have the job, you MUST appoint my pick of marco silva as manager.

imagine that
How do you know any of that Frank ?

It looks like we`ve been talking to Brands for quite a long time prior to his arrival.

I doubt very much whether we`ve " sprang " Silva on him all of a sudden.

He must be in agreement or why would he come.

Think about it, you know it makes sense.

Ps - Now would be a good time to stop drinking, you`re getting very excitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back