Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
moshiri has told both brands and DBB you can both have the job, you MUST appoint my pick of marco silva as manager.

imagine that

Now, now Frank. The club OS says it will be their decision and we know that this club doesn't lie to its supporters.

If it is Silva then it has nothing to do with Moshiri and was solely the choice of DBB and Brands.

I mean, what evidence even is there that if we hired Silva it wouldn't be their choice?

If it says it's their decision on the OS then that's good enough for me. Why would I believe any different?

Now, now Frank. The club OS says it will be their decision and we know that this club doesn't lie to its supporters.

If it is Silva then it has nothing to do with Moshiri and was solely the choice of DBB and Brands.

I mean, what evidence even is there that if we hired Silva it wouldn't be their choice?

If it says it's their decision on the OS then that's good enough for me. Why would I believe any different?

this site defo needs a sarcasm font !!

We should appoint that Dentist who took out Cecil the Lion.

Not only will we have a ruthless gaffer who can slay the King of the Jungle, our players and staff will also have impeccable teeth, representing the Club beautifully.

anybody thinking Brands would want Silva anywhere near his club are deluded.

brands builds his teams off a solid defence. looking at his records at PSV they concede very little, 28 conceded in one season.

this goes against everything Silva coaches. he goes all out attack, similar to city and Liverpool.

things will be very conflicted between Brands and Silva.

plus silva does not normally work with a DoF.

too much confliction in hiring these 2 blokes.

Is this actually true? Or is it just that at the two clubs he's managed over here, both have had pretty poor defences?

If by all account we are after Brands since 2016 then certain things have to be assumed.
Brands said no then but come back in a couple of years.
When Koeman was sacked Brands was asked his opinion of who we should get.
Brands would not of taken the job if he did not approve of Silva if he indeed is the next manager
Silva would have been told he’s working with a DOF and accepted it.
If it’s not Silva then Brands has someone else lined up

Is this actually true? Or is it just that at the two clubs he's managed over here, both have had pretty poor defences?

he doesn't know when to sit back, even at 2 nil up, he continues pressing forward, and inevitably loses.

you need a specific type of player cut out to run and chase all 90 mins.

its taken Liverpool / klopp 3 seasons to get the right mix of players and even now lose a few unexpectedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back