Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was giving them credit for sensible planning I’d say that they think that Rooney has significant upside potential but they:

1) want to give him a bit more time to show that he’s not a complete flash in the pan
And
2) want to appoint a DoF in the meantime and make sure they’re happy with the appointment of Rooney.

But I might be giving the bananas too much credit.
Appointing Rooney after a good 2 months would be peak, peak Everton.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we end up with Ferguson until end of season with the Board thinking there will be better options in the Summer. Curiously Sky Bet are now quoting 1/2 Lampard

Why on EARTH would they interview them all again tomorrow just make the decision NOW you bunch of whoppers!! We need a midfielder in! Bad feeling it will be Perreria if it takes a insane Moshiri twist.

The is very unprofessional and shoddy from the club. Its bad enough to be disorganised and chaotic but at least keep it in house. The media have been reporting every detail
It’s Joorabchian sniffing around trying to twist Moshiri into appointing Pereira, even after that bizarre Sky interview. Guaranteed if he wasn’t about, Dunc or Lampard will have been given the job right now

Status
Not open for further replies.