Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way behind on this because it's running pretty fn fast for some reason but I don't get why these contract details aren't public knowledge. It's one of the things I like about the sports in the States, you know exactly who is making what.

A lot of money for a bang average player but players on a free will always be paid more let’s assume it is indeed £120k a weeks around £18 million in total over 3 years. If however you pay say £10 million fee and £70k a week over say 3 years is circa £ £20+ million.
It's 90k according to a more reputable source (at least for football - the rest of the Telegraph is a rag) than footyinsider

PSX_20220523_165030.jpg

Nope

The likes of Makalele, Essien, Kante, Gueye, Petit, Reid etc etc none of them where creative throw Pique into that too, they got the ball and gave it to the creative ones
All of these are much better footballers than people think though.

They may not be threading boss through balls all game but they rarely lose possession and are always available for a pass. I want my midfielders to want the ball at all times. Our midfielders have not done that for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.