Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he plays centre mid for City or not, by all accounts he’d like to.

So at the very least, City signing another CM isn’t going to increase his desire to stay.

Whether he plays centre mid for City or not, by all accounts he’d like to.

So at the very least, City signing another CM isn’t going to increase his desire to stay.

He's stuck it out there behind Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundogan etc.

City have only swapped one so not sure what difference it would make if he's never kicked up a fuss before.

Admittedly a small sample but he wasn't especially impressive in the WC qualifier Vs Wales. Had alot of the ball but didn't do much with it.

He's stuck it out there behind Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundogan etc.

City have only swapped one so not sure what difference it would make if he's never kicked up a fuss before.
It’s hardly going to be a dealbreaker for him, I agree. I was just making the point that another body in the way isn’t going to inspire him to stay if he’s minded to leave anyway.

Zinky Winky

tinky-winky.jpg
After Daveks warning it’s good to see they have removed the wind turbines

Admittedly a small sample but he wasn't especially impressive in the WC qualifier Vs Wales. Had alot of the ball but didn't do much with it.

thought he was good in that and the scotland game tbh. Ive watched him a few times for city on the left and he gives the ball away a lot it seemed to me. But in the middle for ukraine he was always looking for the pass that put them going forward. Kryptonite to Evertons current midfield.

thought he was good in that and the scotland game tbh. Ive watched him a few times for city on the left and he gives the ball away a lot it seemed to me. But in the middle for ukraine he was always looking for the pass that put them going forward. Kryptonite to Evertons current midfield.
He was lively I admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.