Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least there is upside here
You're picking Zinky above Winks?

I probably would also, but im not sure there is a big a difference as most think.

2 bit part players with a questionable injury record, think either could go either way.

I would be shocked if we got both and it seems as tho we are leaning more towards Winks, probably due to the fact that Spurs are potentially entertaining a loan.

Everton fans :

Dont buy Harry Winks, im sick of us buying the castoffs from top 6 clubs.

Also Everton fans :

We simply must buy Citys back up Left Back and play him in midfield.

You guys.
Zinchenko is actually good, he just doesn’t get to play in that ridiculous City squad. Big difference between him and someone like Winks who has made 107 appearances in the league and hardly done anything of note.

You're picking Zinky above Winks?

I probably would also, but im not sure there is a big a difference as most think.

2 bit part players with a questionable injury record, think either could go either way.

I would be shocked if we got both and it seems as tho we are leaning more towards Winks, probably due to the fact that Spurs are potentially entertaining a loan.
I think there's a possibility that Zinchenko is an above average box to box player. I think the best case for Winks is his knock off Jorginho crap at least helps us keep the ball on occasion but is mostly pointless. So yes I'd prefer the one with some upside.

Everton fans :

Also Everton fans :

You guys.
Zinchenko started about a third of their games last season and they won the Premier League, and also played over 500 minutes in the Champions League, including the full 90 minutes when they beat eventual winners Real Madrid at home. Funnily enough when he didn't play, in the second leg, they got beat!

We all know he's not one of their more important players, but he does appear to have the trust of one of the best managers of a generation and has been selected in some high-profile games. Plus he's probably the best player in the Ukraine national side.

Would be a hell of a coup for us! Maybe staying in the general area and having his mate Myko nearby might help swing it.

Zinchenko or Winks - no contest. Winks gets himself into spaces to receive the ball but then knocks a 10 yard pass to someone in no better a position to progress matters. Zinchenko makes ground - something that we've missed in our midfield players for the last decade.

Everton fans :

Also Everton fans :

You guys.

I am fully with you there and we end up stuck with them as no one wants to take them off our hands.

Everton fans :

Also Everton fans :

You guys.
Firstly spurs and Man City are on another level, Man City’s reserves could probably beat Arsenal Spurs and united, so it’s different, and he doesn’t want to be a backup left back, it’s the managers fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.