Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not even bothered about this one. Arsenal are on the cusp of being very good again and we are far from even their lowest point over the last few years.

It’ll be interesting to see how him and Jesus do over there. They could be a bit of a dark horse this coming season.
He's a bang average player who shirked going to Wolves a few seasons back so he could stay comfortable in an all-conquering City side and collect a few more medals without having to move house. Versatile, no doubt, but let's not pretend you couldn't pick a name out a hat to play LB in that side and they still win pretty much every game.

Legohead has spent twice his actual value to bring him in, just like with Ben White; but they've got the deals done relatively early so maybe they're happy to pay over the odds a bit to get the deals done (certainly can't blame the Kronke's for lack of investment post-Wenger).

I'm a big fan of Gabriel Jesus, think he will do very very well, but he's no Lewandowski. If Arsenal are higher than 6th come season end I'll not only eat my hat, but I'll buy you one and eat that too.

I’m not even bothered about this one. Arsenal are on the cusp of being very good again and we are far from even their lowest point over the last few years.

It’ll be interesting to see how him and Jesus do over there. They could be a bit of a dark horse this coming season.
If they can adapt to Europe they will be...it seems to rattle them. Maybe it's an age thing coz they are for the most part young, so another year older will be beneficial. Good team tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.