Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine that he got a substantial uplift in pay to swap City for Arsenal.
I'm sure all of it will be going back to his homeland, considering he never stops banging on about it. (Then again, those 17 bedroom mansions in London must cost a lot more than in Cheshire, and Vlada does need somewhere to store all her shoes, so.........)

He's decent but 32mill? I'd have expected 15-20 at a push
Spot on! Couldn't agree more; but of course, legohead did drop £50m on Ben White who is probably worth maybe half of that and an excessive £32m on Ramsdale, so overpaying but getting the deals done unlike the Wengersaurus regime does seem to be the Arsenal way of doing things now I guess.

Arsenal's horrible Yank owners launching money around left right and center on good players, ad infinitum, glad it isn't us!
I wonder how many Evertonians could afford to pay the admission or season tickets that their fans have to, even comparatively ?
I couldn’t .
You pay your way with Kroenke and co.
That’s how Americans generally operate , no free lunches.

Thing that's killed us is wages mate, and sacking managers.

Last 5 years we paid comp to both Saints and I believe Watford for Koeman and the Silva tapping up I believe, then had to pay off Koeman, Silva, Allardyce and Benetez - probably to the tune of 50m+ fir all that alone (conservative estimate) two DoFs Walsh and Brands both paid off too, and all of those managers host if cos hing staff they brought with all had to have their contracts paid off too.

We've likely sank close on 70m in compensation payments in five years just on staff...

Throw on top of that we've been paying massive wages in comparison to our none big six competition and that's why we are in such a financial mess in terms of P&S
Stop talking sense some people don't understand it, we're in ffp dire straits and some people think the millions spent on players and contracts is the only reason. they don't factor in managers their backrom staff and paying them their contracts up or the severance pay packets also their former clubs compo, the boards a joke give a team compo to snatch their gaffer who then fails to be any good at his job, so we then pay him handsomely to have the privilege to sack him. What a job to have had, a sacked footy manager or dof or coach with lots of free time and a bank full of zeros.sat at your holiday home reading the news laughing at mosh kenwright and Co as they rinse and repeat with another manager

Status
Not open for further replies.