Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have also heard that the spurs supporters don't rate him, we should not buy a player that cant get near their first team, if he's not good enough for them then he's not good enough for us. a spurs cast off, no thank you.
Like it or not they are a CL team,whoever we get won't be good enough to start in a CL team.

The cockney acvent has developed from you 'wideman' geezer over years.
Mainly due to the carribean influence over the 70s. Also down to the world being alot smaller in terms of pop culture, influences etc etc.
Indeed. You could say that about all variations of the pronunciation of the English language. It is a “living language” and is constantly changing. Otherwise we would still be addressing each other as;
“I prithee Sire, what doth ail the child Wicks, for he runneth as if beelzebub himself has bedevilled his doublet with the pox.”
Or some such.

Indeed. You could say that about all variations of the pronunciation of the English language. It is a “living language” and is constantly changing. Otherwise we would still be addressing each other as;
“I prithee Sire, what doth ail the child Wicks, for he runneth as if beelzebub himself has bedevilled his doublet with the pox.”
Or some such.

Wonder if we'll see movement this week with Winks.

Status
Not open for further replies.