Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of us buying Six castoffs, haven’t we learned anything etc. fully on board with that.

You figure FL knows midfielders and he deserves some leeway, ok fine.

Leave the money out of it for now. Give me your one word answer: Good player?

If you need a test to apply: Assume a healthy squad. it’s Week 29. We’re 8th in the table, level on points with Utd, a win gets us to 6th and within five points of 5th with 8 games to go. We’re away to Old Trafford.

When the lineup comes out an hour before kickoff are you happy to see Winks in the XI, yes or no?

No commentary. Just yes or no

I am tired of us buying Six castoffs, haven’t we learned anything etc. fully on board with that.

If you need a test to apply: Assume a healthy squad. it’s Week 29. We’re 8th in the table, level on points with Utd, a win gets us to 6th and within five points of 5th with 8 games to go. We’re away to Old Trafford.

When the lineup comes out an hour before kickoff are you happy to see Winks in the XI, yes or no?

Surely it depends how hes played the previous 28 weeks?

A large chunk of our fans didn’t like Lukaku and wanted him sold, same with Stones, even Digne.
Look on fans forums and DCL would have been sold years ago.
True. But with Lukaku I think a lot of it was to do with his attitude of wanting to go leave all the time.

Winks isn’t wanted by the Tottenham fans because he’s not very good. Probably like Tom Davies with our supporters.

If we get him I can only hope it's part of a plan; a more methodical recruitment strategy that we have been crying out for for some years now. At this point, it doesn't look like it.

If we get him I can only hope it's part of a plan; a more methodical recruitment strategy that we have been crying out for for some years now. At this point, it doesn't look like it.
Depends on if it's a loan,a loan with an option or a straight buy. Be disappointing if it's a buy as that wouldn't point towards a strategy that takes us forward.

Could have at least had a pop. Anyway, what a way to help teams push even further away from us by buying their crap players for big money.
We possibly spoke to his Agent and hes still laughing.

Most deals are done through Agents these days, no point bidding for somebody that will say nar at the end, although it does still happen.

For me it depends who is with him on the team sheet in midfield, him and doucoure no, him doucoure and a proper dm yes

Could have at least had a pop. Anyway, what a way to help teams push even further away from us by buying their crap players for big money.
That is a transfer which has probably been agree with Bissouma since maybe even before Conte joined the club. It isn't every players ambition to play for Everton.

Regarding Winks. I don't watch Spurs much so I can't say that I know that much about him. I know that in Spurs most successful period in recent season he was an integral part of the team but played a less important role in the season since then while still playing in 34 games in the last two seasons.

If he comes then he deserves a chance.

To be honest our supporters would complain if we signed Kevin De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.