Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he gets the Green Light :oops:
One way of getting rid of the trash too

download (11).jpeg

The constant negativity is boring though. As you said only a few weeks ago, trust them to do it. It's 2 games in and we have had 2 freak injuries. They are working it out.
Its not negativity, that word gets thrown around way to easily these days, as is the word toxic. Its not negative to have concerns that the road we are going down isn`t working, 100% losing record this season with some very hard fixtures coming up. Narrowly avoided relegation with our best player out of the door and another on his way and we could get to the international break with no wins in our 1st 6 games. I suppose you`d be made up with that, I bet you are the sort of person that claps Kenwright every game for the sterling work he is doing.

As I said recruitment has been good but then you see we are heavily linked to Maupay and Adams whilst we are still without a striker on Saturday with none looking likely till the end of the window, they will appear panic buys because it will be whoever is available.

It is possible to be critical without wanting the manager sacked, I cant get around your mentality, don`t agree they must be negative or the fanbase is toxic because we have differing opinions... GTF

Yeah what Forrest were willing to pay was walking away money i think mate. Still id like something creative through the central channel - maybe its Onana - in a less traditional of a play-maker way, just breaking lines.

Dele vacating a squad place is curious though....
Playing 5-2-3 you aren`t going to naturally get creativity through the middle as they will be more defensive minded holding the shape of the team unless it is 2 players of genuine genuine quality which we don`t have or we can`t afford. In a 3 man midfield, which it is plainly clear we aren`t going to play, you can have players breaking in to the box and causing the opposing teams issues. We don`t have that with a 2 man midfield, it isn`t down to personnel it is the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.