£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously very nearly done, just ironing out a few details.

Midfield is DEFFO sorted now though. Centre forward and centre back now please.
Yep. Still concerned about the outside backs, but more concerned about Ashley Williams.

Nah, Sig is boss and if we can get him in before the Holland trip it's just another example that Everton have gigantic balls now and aren't afraid to swing them at anybody.

This is amazing. I love new Everton, I love ruining football for everyone else.

I bet Steve Walsh is feeling so Money super market
IMG_5132.webp

They don't pay him a loyalty fee so they'll accept a lesser fee than they otherwise would do.

That's what they're waiting for now I think. We'll get him for £40m, which is a ridiculous price.

It very much is Tubes.

But, we're going out to get the players we want in.

It's not even setting a precedent or whatever, that's already been set.

As I've said, we're currently breaking even for this window in terms of money in/money out. We'd be able to recoup the vast majority of £40m back through the sales of McCarthy and Mori, who will be two squad players at best if they stay (I'd like McCarthy to stay but do think he'll be off).

It's all relative, this transfer lark.

This is a very astute signing. His productivity is up there with the best in the Premier League. That's exactly what we need, proven players rather than better value/greater risks from foreign leagues.

Another overlooked part of his game is his work rate and number of interceptions made. These attributes will be vital to the way Koeman wants us playing. Ramirez, Klassen and now Gylfi should turn over possession in the opposition half creating very dangerous counter-attacks for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back