£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
think we'll only sign him if ross goes to be fair, which in my opinion is part of the hold up

would prefer ross to stay, and put our efforts/money into signing a top class striker to replace rom and a top class cb to partner Keane then then a back up left back to rotate/replace baines

WHOS WIV ME

honestly have no idea tbh. I've always thought he'd be a top target to be bought whether ross stayed or went. But if we bought him and sold ross i can't see us using money from the ross sale to replace him. Maybe we just wouldn't sell mccarthy in that case. Maybe we'd then go after another centre back and a first choice left back instead of a backup. Hell of a lot of signings we're making then.

think we'll only sign him if ross goes to be fair, which in my opinion is part of the hold up

would prefer ross to stay, and put our efforts/money into signing a top class striker to replace rom and a top class cb to partner Keane then then a back up left back to rotate/replace baines

WHOS WIV ME

I would be if Ross wanted to stay

Most underwhelming record transfer....

Perhaps if/when he signs it may feel different but at the moment I'm not even fussed if he signs.

For the wages and transfer fee we could bring in a really super defender.

It's July 17th ffs
Swansea probably won't sell until they get a replacement. As it stands, we aren't meeting their valuation and they already had a bid rejected for Jonathan Viera. I can't imagine it not happening as Sigurdsson already dodged the American tour... he made it clear he wants out

Perhaps if/when he signs it may feel different but at the moment I'm not even fussed if he signs.

I don't know mate Jordan Ibe, Robby Brady and Nacer Chadli are all record signings. I'd like to get VVD or whoever but we need more creativity

I love his record against the top 6. Seems to play his best against top competition. Another step towards ending the bottle jobs. I think he unfairly gets labeled exclusively as a dead ball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back