£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who wants to take a shot as to why our transfer activity has slowed down? I think were than capable of doing multiple player deals at the same time.
Some deals take longer more than others due to different factors

Would rather quality than quantity. Excellent business done so far and you don't want too many changes going into a new season.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Koeman is waiting to see how we do in the Europa League. Demands are very different if we get through to the groups.

Anybody who wants to take a shot as to why our transfer activity has slowed down? I think were more than capable of doing multiple player deals at the same time.

Just a bit of gamesmanship going on i reckon John and the calm before the storm of another host of signings. The most important thing was that apart from Gylfi we have secured all of our targets with minimum of fuss which has been fantastic. I think Gylfi will be done sooner rather than later, I guess we will find out about Giroud in the next week or so and move onto another target and then depending on Mori injury maybe a cb or lb who can play cb or vice versa ( along with Cuco Martina ) and i reckon that will be us done unless we sell someone else and need more cover

Anybody who wants to take a shot as to why our transfer activity has slowed down? I think were more than capable of doing multiple player deals at the same time.
Klassen and Pickford signed within 24 hours of one another. We are 'more than capable of doing multiple deals at the same time'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back