£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be paying him 150k a week. Then we'd have to increase proven performers' wages to a similar level of risk major disharmony within the squad and that could be very dangerous. And increasing 4 or 5 player' wages significantly would cost far too much in my opinion. Sigurdsson is very good, but no way a 50m player or a 150k a week player. Look abroad, the Bundesliga for example and we'd pay about 30m for a similar player on much lower wages..

Yeah, that was what made think that they could be looking to replace Son/Lamela in their starting line up.

I do agree on Son, by the way; he's a fantastic player. I just don't know who else would make way if they decided to go out and buy their own version of Hazard/Sanchez.

lamela ha

not sure why people are saying this looks less likely given that barkley looks even more likely to leave and siggurdsson has not traveled with the swans to the US because he wants to leave.

As a Swansea fan how do you feel about losing Gylfi?

as an everton fan i'm happy we're getting in a player that will improve us vastly. Honestly don't understand why our fans are turning their noses up at a player who can get double figures in goals and assists.

as a swansea fan ... we're doomed, but that's what you get for selling your best players year after year as they've been doing for about 5 seasons running. Will get a good price though, money is necessary for swnasea, money seems no object for everton. Good deal

as an everton fan i'm happy we're getting in a player that will improve us vastly. Honestly don't understand why our fans are turning their noses up at a player who can get double figures in goals and assists.

as a swansea fan ... we're doomed, but that's what you get for selling your best players year after year as they've been doing for about 5 seasons running. Will get a good price though, money is necessary for swnasea, money seems no object for everton. Good deal
if selling him means you can bring Bony back would you want that?

Leicester 'offer Sigurdsson more money than Everton'

Latest gossip

Posted at14:40
Leicester are offering Gylfi Sigurdsson more money than Everton in an effort to persuade the midfielder to snub the Toffees, reports the Daily Mail.

They say the Foxes have offered the Iceland midfielder a deal worth £125,000 per week.

Swansea want a £50m transfer fee for the 27-year-old, who asked not to travel to the USA for the club's pre-season tour.
Player wants move to us and we can offer more money than leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back