Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is everybody hating on @SiggyTheBlue ?

He is providing in depth technical assessments of a player we are about to heavily invest in, he obviously has wathed him alot closer than we have in the last 3.5 years so i would consider his opinion more valuable on this subject than alot of others putting him down with no evidence to back up their claims

@SiggyTheBlue u will have to forgive some of the posters on here mate, some just live on this forum and become a certain way then lash out at others for no reason

Please if you have more information on siggy you can share or have particular must see video's please either post them in here or dm me thanks mate

Jealousy.

They can't handle the fact that someone can write a fully justified explanaition of why they rate a player without using the term 'SWERVE' or personally insulting the player.

Hey man, I don't take any of the WUM's/trolls seriously, after all they're only trying to get a rise out of me. I will continue to post (up until he is signed and people start acknowledging his abilities)

I have posted quite a lot of video's about him, but I cant post them all here in embedded form so I will only post the links with a description.

You'll see a lot of the same clips because there is very limited footage of Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Goals, Assists & highlights

Gylfi Sigurdsson Scouting Report (back heels, through balls, crosses, shots, free kicks)

Gylfi Sigurdsson's 10 Assists in 2014-15 (9 in open play)

Gylfi Sigurdsson's Best Goals

Gylfi Sigurdsson's Open Play Assists & Chances

Gylfi Sigurdsson's left foot goals & assists

Gylfi Sigurdsson's 26 Goals & assists vs the top 6

Interviews & analysis

Gylfi Sigurdsson interview about playing left wing (english subtitles)

Icelandic Pundits analyze Gylfi Sigurdsson

Icelandic Pundits discuss Gylfi Sigurdsson playing for a top 6 team

Statistics

Directly/indirectly created 28 of Swansea's 45 goals. 62%, the highest in the league.

26 Goals/Assists vs the top 6 in 49 appearances. 53%, the highest in the league. (of midfielders)

More goals/assists than any midfielder since 2014/15. 54

Equalized the PL record for most assists to 1 player in a season. 6

Most free-kick goals since 2014-15. 6

Most free-kick goals since 2011. 7

Most set-piece assists last season. 8

Covered the most distance in the PL this season. 433km

What managers, analysts, pundits & former footballers have said about Gylfi

Sachin Nakrani & Stuart James, writers for the Guardian chose Gylfi as the Player of The Season 2016/17

Glenn Hoddle: Gylfi Sigurdsson could “walk into” Premier League’s top four teams

Ronaldo Koeman: Gylfi Sigurdsson is a really good player.
[/FONT]

Jamie Redknapp: claims Gylfi Sigurdsson would be Everton's perfect replacement for Ross Barkley

Mauricio Pochettino: Gylfi Sigurdsson would have been perfect for me at Tottenham

Graeme Souness: Raves about Gylfi Sigurdsson, claims his struggles at Tottenham remain a mystery

I could probably spend all day finding relevant video's, statistics and what other people have said about him. But I digress, I think this should be more than sufficient enough.

I'm sure there will be more than plenty of people making highlight video's, translating interviews & posting statistics once I'm gone.

It's you Gylfi, isn't it?

Why is everybody hating on @SiggyTheBlue ?

He is providing in depth technical assessments of a player we are about to heavily invest in, he obviously has wathed him alot closer than we have in the last 3.5 years so i would consider his opinion more valuable on this subject than alot of others putting him down with no evidence to back up their claims

@SiggyTheBlue u will have to forgive some of the posters on here mate, some just live on this forum and become a certain way then lash out at others for no reason

Please if you have more information on siggy you can share or have particular must see video's please either post them in here or dm me thanks mate

Jealousy.

They can't handle the fact that someone can write a fully justified explanaition of why they rate a player without using the term 'SWERVE' or personally insulting the player.

Utter nonsense gentleman.

Plenty of people come on and give us lovely insights into other players that maybe they are more well up on.

If you can't see why most posters read these Siggy posts and think "Christ....go away" then I dunno what to say. It's the sort of person who might pipe up beside you in a bar when you are having a chat with your mate on a topic. They know a lot about it...but after about two sentences you start to zone out and wish you'd sat somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back