Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If were bin dippers and were dipping your bin for sigurdsson.... You get my drift lol how they can call us
Some of them things I mean when they come to goodison they're away support gets a taxi. Says it all but hey they're the best team in Wales exept Wales lol lol lol

668835758.0.jpg

Ower just went to have a look on Swansea forum and they are not happy

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/205808/everton-fans/#23

Oh, yes! I love it. I want to be hated people hate what they fear and I want us to be feared. Thats when you know your going places. I mean I'd rather we be feared by a good side and not just some relagation fodder team no one cares about.

And jesus christ, are people from Swansea having a go at liverpool lol have you see swansea? It's like st helens but back in the 70's. But their a conquered race no wonder their so bitter:zzz:

@orly
I've just heard from my friend at Swansea, he said he understands that Leicester are in pole position as they have offered more money but he wants to come here. The AC Milan offer was rejected immediately as it was nearly 50% less than Leicester's but they offered a player as well. He didn't think there had been any movement from us since we made the bid but the owners were being very cagey on the situation.

@orly
I've just heard from my friend at Swansea, he said he understands that Leicester are in pole position as they have offered more money but he wants to come here. The AC Milan offer was rejected immediately as it was nearly 50% less than Leicester's but they offered a player as well. He didn't think there had been any movement from us since we made the bid but the owners were being very cagey on the situation.
Convincing up until the AC milan bit. 7/10 for trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back