Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

:) Went to their gaff when Barkley scored the winner with a free kick and believe you me they kin hate us wether we are Everton or anything resembling England ...The whole trip was organised by a guy who organised it on the premise he was a local welsh lad made good....before the game they were ok ish gave us err chips ( oven) and 2 loaves spread with marg..... I thought initially oh well its free,,, basic .....welllll after the match .... we went back...like the wild west as soon as we walked in.... the guy who organised it afterwards said Great day wasn't it guys :rolleyes::)

I can understand their anger and scorn. But if Everton are going to prosper finally then we will not be liked. Especially by a team that has had their 2 best players stripped from them by us in 2 seasons when Ziggy moves.
True this, we need to have everyone off now, clubs did it to us and we naturally didnt like it, its the nature of the beast and Moshiri is unleashing the monster

I can understand their anger and scorn. But if Everton are going to prosper finally then we will not be liked. Especially by a team that has had their 2 best players stripped from them by us in 2 seasons when Ziggy moves.

But it happens to every club exept Madrid every other club takes every other clubs best players. It's a dog eat dog world. Better clubs take our players we take lesser clubs better players it's a cycle.

Love the Billy Big Bollocks comment. We haven't been able to spend like this before, now that we are we automatically become City in the eyes of others. Only point those mutants are missing is that we actually have a history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back