Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate soon as we put a 50mil price tag on Ross in May we snookered ourselves ....Other teams are using that as the barometer against us now.
You put it that we were responsible for teams overpaying by 15-20 mil....not the case.
Walker to City for 54 mil has set the barometer.
We had 5 or 6 in before that. Not down to us mate.

Edit.

34 to 36 mil for Salah.....yeah Salah !!!

You put it that we were responsible for teams overpaying by 15-20 mil....not the case.
And apparently Levy used Keane as a price barometer when negotiating with City for Walker...Everton have without doubt drove the market up this summer.

Edit.

34 to 36 mil for Salah.....yeah Salah !!![/QUOTE

Edit.

34 to 36 mil for Salah.....yeah Salah !!!
Also when you think that as a club we had to make a statement by wrapping up players early,there was always going to be some sort of premium on bring in players so early.

Not a chance....you'll find we have been very shrewd come end of window.

But I do think we will pay well over the odds for a player essencial to Koemans plans.
mate i agree with you!! let me find the piece i read which pointed to our business pushing prices up.

Nowt wrong with that mate....after years of Dithering Dave & Bungling Bill we now have a team that gets it done.
haha to right...but we also must accept that this current Everton set up is potentiality trying to brake the mould so without CL footy we've got to out bid teams around us for players that may not represent true value,thus distorting the market...

Mmmmmm'kay Dons?

upload_2017-7-22_10-16-5.webp

DONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back