Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea are being a bit silly on this, they should of got that money and re-invested on several players, fools to themselves, ok they can still do that but they should of done it a few weeks ago and got ready for next season much earlier, proper small club with a player situation they dont understand how to deal with.

You mean like us and Lescott.....

I am not sure about hated. I would like to be hated by fans who envy our hopeful success and are bitter idiots. But the highlight of last season above all was the donation and bond we established with Bradley the Sunderland fan. The work Everton do in the community too. I have a friend who is a home and away LFC fan. I have known him since school and he has always hated Everton. I saw him recently and he does a lot of work in the city filming documentaries and dramas and getting a real incite into Mesreyside life.

He has not got a bad word to say about us now. Said the stuff our club does goes above and beyond what you would expect and it cares about the community. No such praise for his own team which he loves without question.

That is high praise indeed. Something I hope we always adhere to as a club. It sets us apart in this absurd cash rich industry. If fans of other clubs want to hate that then so be it.
good post

Swansea are being a bit silly on this, they should of got that money and re-invested on several players, fools to themselves, ok they can still do that but they should of done it a few weeks ago and got ready for next season much earlier, proper small club with a player situation they dont understand how to deal with.

that's all rather arrogant mate.

I think some of their fans are utter muppets, but really Swansea haven't done much other than demand the best fee possible for their best player - and a player they didn't want to sell.

Looking at the somewhat vague quotes from Koeman we seem to have lost momentum in acquiring our targets.
He is now suggesting that he "hopes" to have some quality players in before the deadline.

If we can get Gylfi Sigurðsson for less than the £53million that Manchester City have just paid for Kyle Walker then I'll be made up.

Sigurðsson has scored almost 30 goals for a desperately poor Swansea team in just 3 seasons. That is one hell of a feat for a midfielder. And with Lukaku gone we need a midfielder who will get us goals.

Sigurðsson may be 27 to Barkley's 23, but Sigurðsson is the finished article and Barkley is still just a prospect in many ways.

Get him signed, Mr Elstone.
Barkley will still be a prospect at 30...

We need another two good players brought in or we are no way improving on last season's finish. Let's see how much investment the board are really putting in.

Can't be true. No one knows if Contract Dave even has teeth.

Harrison3.jpg

JS122872615.jpg

DESvQgcXsAAZWiD.jpg

If Rooney isn't absolutely buzzing to be beside contract Dave he's no blue.

No point, there's only two people on there.

We should tell 'em a joke to cheer them up.

One day a Liverpool fan found himself in South Wales (was a local guy obviously) and saw a sheep with his head stuck in a fence. He went upto it to help it out, and he found a guy with a Swansea FC shirt on behind the sheep, with his pants down. The guy noticed the Liverpool fan, pulled up his trousers, and said "Your turn"....... So the Liverpool fan walked up and stuck his head in the fence. :D

I know they re read it, because by the looks of things, they are all snooping on here.
Quality, this forum needs more humour as it's started getting quite aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back