Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea are being a bit silly on this, they should of got that money and re-invested on several players, fools to themselves, ok they can still do that but they should of done it a few weeks ago and got ready for next season much earlier, proper small club with a player situation they dont understand how to deal with.

That's what Mourinho said about us a couple of seasons back regarding Stones, small club etc... it's nonsense and bad form too! Why should they dance to another club's tune? Every right to play hardball and more power to them for it imo

Boring fact of the day : two other clubs were invited to join, but declined - Both amateurs, Notts Forest and a club called The Wednesday, the forerunner of Sheffield Wednesday.
Good one. Also had they been inviting the best performing clubs only it would have been Bootle and not Everton who got the nod.

Messi doesn't have half of Sigurdsson's ability

Sigurdsson curb stomps Messi in regards to overall ability, and it's not even close.

To be honest mate I want to like you I really do, you're a grafter and your heart is in the right place but you're talking waffle, I let you off earlier in the thread when you said he's got better technique than De Bruyne, but I can't have you saying he's got twice the ability of Messi.

I'm just gobsmacked

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

This has got to be a wind up?

Surely this is game over.

What the hell is going on in here!?!!???

The fanaticism is almost religious in its intensity

I was really in Siggy's corner, thought whilst a bit crazy, he had a point, but wow. Just wow. Claiming he has twice Messi's ability in any way? He "curb stomps Messi in regards to overall ability"???

giphy.gif
tumblr_ly5e24bRcD1r3y4i3_zpsd4607023.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back