Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this is a great idea, especially as it means he would only post here two or three weeks a year.
bbQ3_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

The anti-Welsh rhetoric from a couple of the more obtuse characters on this forum has become really quite offensive to me - and I'm not Welsh.

The most decorated player in our club's history is a Welshman and we have thousands of wonderful fans in Wales. If you dislike Welsh people then you probably shouldn't be supporting Everton Football Club.

Interesting to see if anything breaks on this today. It benefits all parties to get this over the line sooner rather than later, and hopefully our offer is acceptable to Swansea.

Get him signed! I hate signing players late on in the window and waiting until Christmas for them to really be a part of the squad and bedded in etc. We've done great so far, let's finish our dealings now.

Yeah something will likely need to get moving soon, mostly for Swansea's sake. The players are home now, so they either have to reintegrate Sigurdsson back into the squad (seems unlikely) or get him out of the way soon. Their pre-season has kinda stalled as a result of this, and I get the feeling Clement is getting impatient.

Time to get this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back