Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
44m final offer. Crikey, if Lukaku went for 90m at 23 with huge sell-on potential, Sigurdsson is worth nowhere near the 50m they are apparently quoting, however they're entitled to quoted whatever price they deem fit. I think for 40m we could get genuine world class talent from abroad, and with our wage potential believe we could get in somebody we perhaps normally wouldn't have been able to.

44m final offer. Crikey, if Lukaku went for 90m at 23 with huge sell-on potential, Sigurdsson is worth nowhere near the 50m they are apparently quoting, however they're entitled to quoted whatever price they deem fit. I think for 40m we could get genuine world class talent from abroad, and with our wage potential believe we could get in somebody we perhaps normally wouldn't have been able to.

Who can we get from abroad who is world class for 40 million?

Thing is he is to them. He basically kept them up last year and how much is staying in the premierleague worth to teams now?

He is 'WORTH' whatever somebody is prepared to pay.

Kyle walker went for 53.

Siguurdson is clearly worth 40m.

Price is largely irrelevant tho. We want him. He's a massive upgrade. So get it done ASAP.
Walker went to City. Everybody knows you take your normal price and double it when you call to City. Nobody else in the world would have paid anywhere near 53million for Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back