Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must confess to getting a lump in my throat there! What a touching message to an idol from his adoring fan base. I hope he stays with Swansea now. It is right and proper that he sees out his playing days with a club he clearly loves...and who clearly love him.
We should move on.
What about Lanzini at West Ham?

Very funny, that video lol

i must confess that if sigurdsson is still koeman's main target despite the recently rejected offer, i hope we can conclude a deal swiftly. I would not like this one to drag out. Sig did not travel to US so has not had a proper pre-season, whilst he has probably trained alone and kept up his fitness, he needs the match sharpness in order to be at his most effective. Games in the europa league and against sevilla will be perfect opportunities for him to get that match sharpness ahead of the stoke match.

A5kjp.gif

i must confess that if sigurdsson is still koeman's main target despite the recently rejected offer, i hope we can conclude a deal swiftly. I would not like this one to drag out. Sig did not travel to US so has not had a proper pre-season, whilst he has probably trained alone and kept up his fitness, he needs the match sharpness in order to be at his most effective. Games in the europa league and against sevilla will be perfect opportunities for him to get that match sharpness ahead of the stoke match.

Safe to say we can class this one as 'dragged out' already spudgun.

I would have thought the same until i read in here that Messi has only got half of Sigurdsson's ability. Training seems unnecessary if you're that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back