Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, can we call a halt to this silliness... there are a number of Welsh Evertonians on this forum who are becoming rather offended by and tired with it.

There's a great bit of twisted poetic irony to reading that post and then scrolling down to see this advert.

IMG_5013.webp

Which makes me believe the Actor is back involved in negotiations
This was always his modus operandi and reason for delaying transfers
I had hoped Moshiri had ditched him and had him handing out tea and sandwiches

No mate.

Kenwright has been involved at some stage in every deal this summer anyway.

Swansea moved the goal posts a few weeks back.

It's now up to us to go back in for him.

Koeman publicly stating his interest, along with dropping the Ross news, suggests that we will make this happen.

It may drag on, but I think we'll see him in Royal Blue by September.

Swap Barkley and a bit of cash for Siggy, use the money we saved to buy a centre back and a striker. Go. Do it now.

Welcome Gylfi, I suppose

be happy, C

Ross was a boss bloo but clearly wants to go elsewhere for whatever reason.

Iceland wants to come here and be the main man. Forget the fee, it's largely irrelevant. Yeh we're overpaying, but we've got money to spend because when we do sell players (who want out) we get good dosh for them.

Gylfi is the better of the two as it stands. Got no doubt Ross can be a better player, but fwiw I reckon we'd be improving our current team if this likely scenario comes to fruition.

I can't WAIT until Besic is sold to Turkey.

be happy, C

Ross was a boss bloo but clearly wants to go elsewhere for whatever reason.

Iceland wants to come here and be the main man. Forget the fee, it's largely irrelevant. Yeh we're overpaying, but we've got money to spend because when we do sell players (who want out) we get good dosh for them.

Gylfi is the better of the two as it stands. Got no doubt Ross can be a better player, but fwiw I reckon we'd be improving our current team if this likely scenario comes to fruition.

skysports-wayne-rooney-everton-football_4005799.jpg

This fella is a downgrade on Ross sadly, but ok, pay up and move on.

Nah he ain't Goat.

Currently a better player.

Think Ross has more to his game, but just lacks the finishing touch in too many aspects. If he reaches his potential he will be better than Gylfi, like, but it won't be with us so I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back