Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella is a downgrade on Ross sadly, but ok, pay up and move on.
Simply not true. Gylf is in his peak and that is what Koeman wants. In the last 3 seasons Gylf has more goals and assists than 80 million Coutiniho and I saw some other stats on sky that put in the top 5 in the league for his position.

Ross may have created 3 billion chances but he has the decision making and mentality of a 13 year old girl.

Nah he ain't Goat.

Currently a better player.

Think Ross has more to his game, but just lacks the finishing touch in too many aspects. If he reaches his potential he will be better than Gylfi, like, but it won't be with us so I don't care.
How many years does he need to reach that potential. Is this number 6 or 7 coming up ?

He's been nothing more than a decent squad player. Light years away from the world beater I thought he would become. The game at the Emirates 3 years ago stands out for me ( Deulofeu 1-1 game ). Every time he got the ball he put the fear of god into Arsenal. His drives forward, confidence on the ball, touch, pace was a joy to watch.

He hasn't kicked on from that and for me, declined rapidly. Maybe a move away might motivate him. Having said that, if any Evertonian isn't motivated by being offered six figure wages per week to play for Everton, you're nothing more than a plank or no proper blue.

This fella is a downgrade on Ross sadly, but ok, pay up and move on.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Simply not true. Gylf is in his peak and that is what Koeman wants. In the last 3 seasons Gylf has more goals and assists than 80 million Coutiniho and I saw some other stats on sky that put in the top 5 in the league for his position.

Ross may have created 3 billion chances but he has the decision making and mentality of a 13 year old girl.
Many from set pieces and no targetman like Llorente ...

Put Ross on Swans last season and Gylfi on Everton, and Gylfi would've created twice as many chances as Ross. Better players and more attacking football obviously lends itself to players creating more opportunities. Swansea were painfully poor last season despite somehow Clement saving their skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back