Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let's just move on and sign a Target man or a Center half. I understand set pieces are a big part of the game, but he doesn't offer much for me otherwise, and quite frankly we now have Rooney, Sandro (who is supposed to be ace at set pieces), and others. What we don't have is a big lump of bones to get in there and get his head on the end, rendering a signing like this useless. If it's just free kicks, we have multiple options now.

Imagine they played him on the weekend and he got a season ending injury or something,
They would go down and lose 45m along with it.

Its coming.

Niasse has zero future with Everton football club and will not feature again.
McCarthy, whilst getting some minutes in pre season, is surplus to requirements and is behind Gana, Schneiderlin, Davies, Klaassen and even Barry in the pecking order.
Today confirmed that Barkley is a judas rat who doesn't want to play for this club again.

I'd say those three are nailed on to be sold during this window and certainly before the end of January.
All logical but not confirmed. And Koeman also confirmed we're looking to bring in 3 more as well.

Please let's just move on and sign a Target man or a Center half. I understand set pieces are a big part of the game, but he doesn't offer much for me otherwise, and quite frankly we now have Rooney, Sandro (who is supposed to be ace at set pieces), and others. What we don't have is a big lump of bones to get in there and get his head on the end, rendering a signing like this useless. If it's just free kicks, we have multiple options now.

Don't understand this view one bit. Siguurdson is a quality player. He's known for his set pieces and shooting, but his hold up play is excellent and his passing is as good as anyone we currently have.

It's not just free-kicks.

If you haven't noticed, our manager just confirmed our creative outlet wants to leave. We needed another option anyway, now it's even more important.

It's not just free-kicks.

If you haven't noticed, our manager just confirmed our creative outlet wants to leave. We needed another option anyway, now it's even more important.

Ok but the stats show he doesn't actually create that much in open play?

Ok but the stats show he doesn't actually create that much in open play?

He does though.

Stats can be twisted and turned to suit either argument.

I've watched Gylfi enough (and had to watch some crap games in the process though it is my job, like) to know that he will add real quality to our squad. Qualities that we are lacking badly, even with Ross, and even moreso with him going.

He's gone

2Ro5NxD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back