Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why all yo mommas go to Iceland.

Mine goes for this.

8861462954014.jpg

658.jpg

Bolasie created almost as many chances from open play in a third of a season. Swerve.
Yeah, but how many chances did Swansea create from open play in total? Football is a team game, and Swansea were a rubbish team last season besides Sig.

Barkley may have created 56, but that may have been out of a team total of 300. So Barkley created c. 19% of the teams total chances from open play. And let's say, because they weren't as good as Everton last season, Swansea only created 150 from open play in total, then that means sigurdsson created almost exactly the same percentage for his team.

Additionally, Swansea may have created a much higher percentage of their chances from set pieces, because of the context of their matches, limited possession etc. Whereas Everton's set pieces last season were [Poor language removed].

Most individual stats without wider context are pretty much useless.

Ovs they do Goatfrand but the less aware people here think he is better than Ross. He isnt, just offers ace set pieces. Not to be sniffed at but for £50 million I want more than that.

he's better than Ross currently is.

he's more consistent.

he's more of a goal threat.

he's stronger and works harder defensively.

his passing is better.

he's more efficient with the chances he does create.

Ross, I have no doubt, can be a better player, but he doesn't want to be here, so shove him. Off you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back