Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
658.jpg

Bolasie created almost as many chances from open play in a third of a season. Swerve.

Yeah I'm not thrilled about this.

Also the choice is no longer between Barkley and Siggy. Roscoe is gonesville. The choice is between the Ice King for 50 million and anyone else with a similar skill set for WAY less.

Now having said that I've been quoted in these pages before as saying who cares it's not my money, but I just think there's better players for less.

Also the choice is no longer between Barkley and Siggy. Roscoe is gonesville. The choice is between the Ice King for 50 million and anyone else with a similar skill set for WAY less.

Now having said that I've been quoted in these pages before as saying who cares it's not my money, but I just think there's better players for less.

Not the first time I've asked this question this week, but I'll go again.

Who is a better player than Siguurdson, who also would significantly improve us, who fits Koeman/Walsh's gameplan, who is valued at "way less", and most importantly, actually wants to join us.

I know I sound a bit arsey here but I've not heard one realistic suggestion yet. Just Isco, James, Bernadeschi etc. Completely delusional shouts.

When was this ever a choice? It's always been Sigurdsson or an alternative signing.

Who is a better player than Siguurdson, who also would significantly improve us, who fits Koeman/Walsh's gameplan, who is valued at "way less", and most importantly, actually wants to join us.

I know I sound a bit arsed here but I've not heard one realistic suggestion yet. Just Isco, James, Bernadeschi etc. Completely delusional shouts.

I ask this all the time and I get absolutely nothing back or some jarg youngster from a big team that would never come here.

I also got Xisco as well.

I know I sound a bit arsed here but I've not heard one realistic suggestion yet. Just Isco, James, Bernadeschi etc. Completely delusional shouts.

Great form Tim. Great form.

I know I sound a bit arsey here but I've not heard one realistic suggestion yet. Just Isco, James, Bernadeschi etc. Completely delusional shouts.
This is the central point.
Lots of CL players get highlighted but they are unlikely to come. After that we are looking at a lower bracket who may improve, but will take time to adapt to the PL.
Koeman is in a hurry. He is buying a team for this season, hence Sigurdsson.

Robert Snodgrass.

*runs*

This is the central point.
Lots of CL players get highlighted but they are unlikely to come. After that we are looking at a lower bracket who may improve, but will take time to adapt to the PL.
Koeman is in a hurry. He is buying a team for this season, hence Sigurdsson.
Would siguardsson improve our team? Absolutely no doubt
Would he provide value for money? Absolutely not unless he can help get us champions league football.
I take Walsh and koeman look at the first point and think he will definitely improve us, hence why I think he will come here.
Furthermore it's been spoken of as a negative (his age) but I get the feeling koeman wants experience in the team alongside Rooney. Even better it is proven experience in the premier league.
One things for sure, this can't keep dragging on. Swansea are now back off their tour, I can't see Everton allowing this to go deep into the window, before they look for alternatives (viera possibly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back