Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been up to my bum in bits and bobs for the last few days stripping and reconditioning printers. What's going on? We bought this fella yet?

I've been up to my bum in bits and bobs for the last few days stripping and reconditioning printers. What's going on? We bought this fella yet?
Sounds like a busy work schedule; presumably reconditioning printers is your day job, and you strip at night?
Or do you recondition printers in the nuddy?

Just kidding mate...to answer your question, no, the Icelandic saga rolls on...

Sounds like a busy work schedule; presumably reconditioning printers is your day job, and you strip at night?
Or do you recondition printers in the nuddy?

Just kidding mate...to answer your question, no, the Icelandic saga rolls on...
Let's just put it this way....if I have to look at the assend of another duplexing assembly in the next few weeks, a happy bunny I will not be

Thought this might happen, we are trying to put the squeeze on time is running out for the, to get any deals done, it's serious stuff for them, they weee almost relegated last year and not starting the season with new signings, loss of Eire best player is a big deal for them and sets the tone for their season.

It's not a good thing for them holding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back