Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need proven quality in attack and Sigurdsson is just that. He's a bit overpriced but we needed someone in regardless of the outcome of the Barkley situation. I'm just a little concerned about the lack of pace in the team. We've only really added Sandro who's got any pace.

How highly do you guys rate Connolly? We could do with an RB...

kyle naughton was a bit of a meh signing, wasn't he, just like jack cork. £10m though, jesus. Connolly is good, think he has a bright future, just don't think he'll quite make it here. May be a solid prem full back over time though, can play right or left.

kyle naughton was a bit of a meh signing, wasn't he, just like jack cork. £10m though, jesus. Connolly is good, think he has a bright future, just don't think he'll quite make it here. May be a solid prem full back over time though, can play right or left.

Naughton's alright, tidy in possession and puts in the odd decent cross, but could do with someone with pace that can dribble past players, especially now that we plan on playing without wingers. Agreed on Jack Cork, surprised we managed to get up to £10m from Burnley for him.

From what I can tell Connolly sounds more like a good prospect than someone that's Premier League ready. I think if we're going to go down the road of taking a player as part of the deal then we should probably ask for Besic.

I say give them some favorable loans. We have plenty of players that could help soften the blow of Siggy for this season. Plenty of players that need developing that could help them in the upcoming season.
Yes give them Dowell, like to see him get some game time under Clement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back