Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughton's alright, tidy in possession and puts in the odd decent cross, but could do with someone with pace that can dribble past players, especially now that we plan on playing without wingers. Agreed on Jack Cork, surprised we managed to get up to £10m from Burnley for him.

From what I can tell Connolly sounds more like a good prospect than someone that's Premier League ready. I think if we're going to go down the road of taking a player as part of the deal then we should probably ask for Besic.
if you take Besic we will give you £80 million for Iceland

I've just remembered that you're Welsh, aren't you? Couldn't you have a word with Mr Swansea (Huw Jenkins?)?

lovely guy by all accounts and by all accounts it seems that he actually wants to sell siggurdsson here asap ... but he's not the man to talk to regarding this it seems.

p.s. how can you forget i'm welsh, my avatar is a big ass well dragon and my signature is a massive welsh flag haha

Notice how Swansea won't budge on 50m

Yet we accepted 75m early on for rom. Not even once did we push them higher. Just took the money and bottled it.

Shows how we still lack ambition

source.gif

Notice how Swansea won't budge on 50m

Yet we accepted 75m early on for rom. Not even once did we push them higher. Just took the money and bottled it.

Shows how we still lack ambition
That's not my concern.
My concern is that nearly one month later we are no closer to finding a replacement, when we should have had one lined up prior to the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back