Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
702 pages.
Came on here presuming this had been finalised after these marathon posting sessions last night.

How TF can anyone chat 100 pages of "he's coming" or the even more troubling....
"no he's not" in a single evening....mores the point... why TF ?? What the hell people, Proper got me hopes up that did.

702 pages.
Came on here presuming this had been finalised after these marathon posting sessions last night.

How TF can anyone chat 100 pages of "he's coming" or the even more troubling....
"no he's not" in a single evening....mores the point... why TF ?? What the hell people, Proper got me hopes up that did.
...your discombobulation is noted; but this is GOT.
Gird your loins mate...there's plenty of pages of unadulterated BS still to come...

The chat regarding Troy Deeney's rumoured imminent signing finds me somewhat worried.
I watched ToffeeTv and Baz was suggestively non-committal.
Any ITKs out there with some inside oil?....

...I checked all the Twitter feeds, but they are all ranting off on some North Korean WWIII tangent. I do not not give a fig about all that geopolitical 'going in hot' nuclear BS; all I care about is who we are going to sign before the window slams shut.

While we are heartily sick of this transfer saga Swansea fans must be tearing their hair out, they don't know if their prized asset is staying and every day that goes by limits their chance of getting in replacements.
Swansea should take a leaf out of the "We buy any car" advert, they might get a bit more money by haggling but is it worth all this hassle.

The chat regarding Troy Deeney's rumoured imminent signing finds me somewhat worried.
I watched ToffeeTv and Baz was suggestively non-committal.
Any ITKs out there with some inside oil?....

...I checked all the Twitter feeds, but they are all ranting off on some North Korean WWIII tangent. I do not not give a fig about all that geopolitical 'going in hot' nuclear BS; all I care about is who we are going to sign before the window slams shut.
Troy Deeney? Where's that even been mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back