Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is Swansea. We will sign him I just don't know when. There's no way we would be haggling over something daft, I think Swansea are trying to leave it later and later so they don't have to re invest the money. Could be totally wrong like but just my opinion.

I do believe it will be finalised before Saturday, it will be very difficult for Swansea to focus on the game with this hanging over their head.
Would they include him or not ?
If they do , is he interested in playing and what effect will that have on the team.
If they don't, it effectively means they have accepted he is leaving.

I do believe it will be finalised before Saturday, it will be very difficult for Swansea to focus on the game with this hanging over their head.
Would they include him or not ?
If they do , is he interested in playing and what effect will that have on the team.
If they don't, it effectively means they have accepted he is leaving.
Well the fact that he has played very little pre season and is not match fit will have a bigger bearing on it.
More to the point if Siggy goes will Lorente want a move as well
Chelsea were reportedly interested.
Swansea losing 90% of their goal threat might be a reason the deal is stalling

Well the fact that he has played very little pre season and is not match fit will have a bigger bearing on it.
More to the point if Siggy goes will Lorente want a move as well
Chelsea were reportedly interested.
Swansea losing 90% of their goal threat might be a reason the deal is stalling
Think Lorente is out injured so wont start the season. Swansea's pre season been ruined by this ongoing saga, fans not happy at all.

Sig wont be match fit as you said but wont take him long to cat up from listening to Clement talking about him been the one of the fittest players at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back