Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is well and truly the old everton this, how can something take so long to complete when the player wants to join, why have we not identified new targets if this doesn't happen, we are we concentrating on him so much when 2 other areas are in more need of recruitment

I think at first they were playing the situation well. But if they keep dragging it out and sell him last minute then that's disgraceful ownership.
What they do is their concern.
What is baffling though is that it is seemingly universally accepted that any major transfer activity by them is dependant on monies received from Siggurdson's fee.

If we did walk away from this and moved swiftly on, it would be positive.

My main concern is what happens to this money if Sigurdsson doesn't sign.

I understand that he appears to be RK's top target and it is fitting therefore that we go all out to sign him, but months and months of transfer planning cannot simply be reduced to Sigurdsson or nobody for the role that Koeman has in mind.

Essentially this is what Steve Walsh was brought in for.

I don't know how many times I've got to say it, but Barkley needs to be sold before Gylfi comes in. We're basically waiting on Tottenham to stop offering us a tenner for him. All this talk of talks breaking down etc is media guff I think.

Not having him as a top player! All pace no end product. Massively overrated
Looks to be in great nick tbf bits I've seen of him. Always was a little tubby but trimmed right down whatever he's done. Expect a good season from him if he stays fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back