Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price only bothers me if it precludes us signing other players in more pressing areas.

..that really is down to the Manager's priorities. He's gone on record as saying Sigurdsson is his key signing. I'm sure he'll bring a CF in, i don't think he'll want to rely on DCL to fulfill that role week in week out at this stage.

Deal agreed, at last. Got some really fed up Swansea supporting friends texting me. They know that they will be facing a relegation fight without the Sigmeister.

I wasn't up for this transfer a few weeks back but after seeing Rooney walk around panting last Thursday, we need a quality number 10.

Welcome to the best club in the world, Gylfi.

Deal agreed, at last. Got some really fed up Swansea supporting friends texting me. They know that they will be facing a relegation fight without the Sigmeister.

I wasn't up for this transfer a few weeks back but after seeing Rooney walk around panting last Thursday, we need a quality number 10.

Alright pal.

If they drag this out longer than it already has there is next to no chance. They can still bring in some decent replacements, but they are wasting everyone's time.

You know what a couple of nights ago Ben Grace said this was 100% done as well, why do Evertonians do this to each other ? So strange

???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back