Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheedy was a great all round player, Gylfi is decent but people are using his free kicks as some sort of reason he's worth £50m.

He's not in Sheedy's class.

Spending £50m to shoe horn another midfielder in a team, where we don't even know what we're doing with the players already.

..the price doesn't particularly bother me, only time will tell if it's too high. It's what he does for Everton over the course of his contract that will define his value for money.

..the price doesn't particularly bother me, only time will tell if it's too high. It's what he does for Everton over the course of his contract that will define his value for money.

TBH value for money has gone right out the door in this transfer window this summer.

Distinctly average players commanding record breaking fees so paying £50m for Siggi is just the way things are now.

Next summer that will be cheap trust me

Its spurted now, so still need to cut the stuff down. Might wheel out the chainsaw on Saturday then, and get it done.

Sigs is house hunting already, according to absolutely no one.
Cut it half back and spray it the stuff has been reduced in H/B full concentrate - no Everton transfer runs smoothly does it -
Rumours are rife!

Price only bothers me if it precludes us signing other players in more pressing areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back